Vance & Hines, a leader in the motorcycle aftermarket industry and recognized for quality performance exhaust systems, is in search of a Mechanical Engineer to become part of our Engineering Department.
This position is responsible for project drawings, development and layout, coordination of layouts and drawings with other disciplines. Responsibilities may also include supervising and mentoring supporting engineers, designers and drafters as assigned.
• Create CAD drawings of final components
• Drawing verification
• Reverse engineering/part digitizing
• Write installation instructions for the end user
• Write work instructions for manufacturing
• Assist in the design of support tooling
• Assist in the final packaging of products
• Primary contact for production related issues
• Track and record projects
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations
• Efficiently and effectively manage time
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent technical writing skills
• Computer operating systems, OSX and Microsoft Windows
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
• 2D CAD
• Adobe publishing software (Photoshop, InDesign)
• Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and professional manner
• Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop, reach and move about the facility
• Must have the ability to lift and move up to 25 pounds
• Must have the ability to function as part of a team
• Must have the ability to listen to and follow written and verbal instruction
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively with Team Members and Supervisors
This position needs to be filled immediately. We offer competitive salary and benefits. No relocation benefits offered. Vance & Hines is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information on Vance & Hines and its products, please visit www.vanceandhines.com.