· Formula650 twins champion 1992 earning the #8 plate
· A.F.M. 4th overall 600 prodution in 2005
· 3rd overall formua 40 against liter bikes on my 600!
· 5th overall in 750 superbike!
· A.F.M.-2008 competing at Indy
· 2011 XR1200 series n Jersy too!
· Winning the 600 cc 4 hour endurance race at sears point in 2006 finishing 3d overall in formula 40 on the Parkhurst Racing triumph 675 against liter bikes in huge grids sometimes 75 bikes deep.
What’s your typical pre-race meal?
What is your pre-race OCD behavior?
Work on racebike, try to get some rest, pour icewater on my head to wake up n race!
What is one of your best racing memories?
Chasing Jeff Hagen on his gsxr1000 on my triumph 675 at thunderhill raceway in 2008 he was in first i was in second on the last lap we caught two backmarkers he past on the inside i tried the outside only to be pushed off track at over 120mph i kept the throttle pinned completely sideways and re entered the track ended up finishing 4th!
What motivated you to get started racing?
We used to go watch motocross races with our motorcycle shop/schoolbus driver Dave Duffin Bolinas CA
What would you be doing if you weren’t a professional motorcycle racer?
Build custom motorcycles
Hang out on the beach
What else is in your garage?
1940 H.D.sevi-car. triumph daytona675, gilliera super90, Yamaha WR500, H.D. SX125, FATBOY!
Any advice to the readers dreaming to turn pro?
Train hard -ride dirtbikes everyday if you can. chase you’re dream do not listen to people who say you can not do it! never give up n keep on the throttle till you have passed the finnish line!
How many hours a week are you on Facebook?
2 maybe 3
Do you Twitter?
What are your favorite magazines and websites?
The horse backstreet choppers
Ama pro roadracing
Vance n hines xr1200 race series
Who are your heros?
My father Panagiotis Peter Demas
Beach or mountains?
High fives or fist bump?
iPhone , Blackberry or Android?
Mac or PC?
Top 3 bands?
Johnny Cash, CCR and Stevie Wonder
Most frustrating challenge?
Finishing all the work I create for myself- never ending!
Do you have a website and or Blog?