XG750R Flat Tracker
For the first time ever, authorized Harley-Davidson dealerships will now have the race-proven XG750R available for purchase.
Engine Type: H-D 60º V-Twin XG750R
Fuel Delivery: Fuel Injection
Valve Actuation: SOHC
Compression Ratio: 12.6:1
Gearbox: 4 speed
Air Induction: 38mm Throttle Body
Clutch: Hinson Multi-Disc Slipper Clutch
Exhaust: Vance & Hines 2 - 2
Body Work: XG750R Carbon Fiber
Wheels: Performance Machine Flat Tracker (Front 2.75 / Rear 3.0)
ORDER YOUR XG750R
SUPPLY IS LIMITED
Starting at $38,999, the race-winning Harley-Davidson XG750R is primed to contend for the AFT Production Twins Championship with over $300,000* in contingency prize money at stake.
Deliveries will begin immediately, supply is limited, with priority given to Harley-Davidson dealerships.
*Combined purse offered by sponsors; American Flat Track, Harley-Davidson, and Vance & Hines.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
VANCE & HINES 2022 CONTINGENCY PROGRAM
Racer Eligibility requirements:
• Top ten finishers in Production Twins and Singles class race must run qualifying Vance & Hines exhaust
• Top five finishers in SuperTwins race must run qualifying Vance & Hines exhaust
• Racers motorcycle in top finisher positions must display Vance & Hines decal in minimum spec size on each side of motorcycle (Decal min 5.3" l X 1.4" h)
• Social Media: Post image and/or video on your favorite platform and Instagram of your race results tagging #VHPOWER and #VANCEANDHINES
$5000 Championship bonus requirements:
• Decal on motorcycle per specifications
• Vance & Hines patch on leathers located on arm or chest for each event participated in
• Product requirements: Motorcycle must have Vance & Hines Exhaust in all participating events
|Total Per Event||$2,700||$1,475||$1,150|